Payment-Only Taxes and Fees
Some taxes and fees have an electronic payment requirement only. Any reporting requirements must be completed using paper forms. Following is a list of these taxes and fees followed by a table showing the reporting and payment options. Please note that there are exceptions to these reporting and payment options, they are listed below the filing requirements table.
You may login to pay these taxes directly from this page, or click one of the tax links in the list below to learn more about the tax you're preparing to pay. Logins are also available on these tax pages.
- Boat and Boat Motor Sales and Use Tax
- Cement Production Tax
- Coastal Protection Fee
- Court Costs and Fees
- Photographic Traffic Enforcement Systems
- Excess Highway Fines
- Legal Services for Indigents
- Child Safety Seat and Seat Belt Violation
- City Criminal Costs and Fees
- County Criminal Costs and Fees
- Civil Fees
- Sexual Assault/Substance Abuse Felony Programs
- Compensation to Victims of Crime Auxiliary Fund
- Drug Court Program Account
- Crude Oil Taxes
- Direct Pay Sales and Use Tax*
- International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA)*
- Manufactured Housing Sales and Use Tax
- Maquiladora Export
- Miscellaneous Gross Receipts Tax
- Motor Vehicle Taxes Remitted by County Tax Assessors/Collectors
- Natural Gas Taxes
- Oyster Sales Fee
- Sulphur Production Tax
- Tobacco Distributor
- Volunteer Fire Department Assistance Fund Assessment
Filing Requirements (See Exceptions below table)
If in the preceding fiscal year, you paid:
- less than $10,000 - You must file your report using a paper report form. You may use any available payment method available for this tax or fee including a paper check. While electronic payment is not required, this option is encouraged.
- $10,000 or more - Please use the guidelines below to determine your specific reporting and payment requirements.
The state fiscal year begins September 1 and ends on August 31.
|Amt. Reported and Paid in Preceding Fiscal Year||$10,000 - $49,999||$50,000 - $99,999||$100,000 or more|
(any one of the methods listed can be used)