WebFile Other Taxes and Fees
If you are planning to file and/or pay a tax other than sales or franchise, you may wish to preview Specific Reporting/Payment Requirements and System Demos below to confirm that this tax can be filed/paid electronically.
First-Time eSystems User?
Specific Reporting/Payment Requirements and System Demos
Select a tax or fee below to view reporting and payment requirement details, filing notices, due dates plus helpful guides for filing online.
- 911 Taxes
- Automobile Burglary and Theft Prevention Authority Tax
- Automotive Oil Fee
- Battery Tax
- Boat and Boat Motor Sales and Use Tax
- Cement Production Tax
- Coastal Protection Fee
- Court Costs and Fees
- Photographic Traffic Enforcement Systems
- Excess Highway Fines
- Legal Services for Indigents
- Child Safety Seat and Seat Belt Violation
- City Criminal Costs and Fees
- County Criminal Costs and Fees
- Civil Fees
- Sexual Assault/Substance Abuse Felony Programs
- Compensation to Victims of Crime Auxiliary Fund
- Specialty (Drug) Court Program Account
- Crude Oil Taxes
- Direct Pay Sales and Use Tax
- Fireworks Tax
- Hotel Tax
- Insurance Maintenance Taxes
- Insurance Premiums Taxes
- Loan Administration Fee
- Manufactured Housing Sales and Use Tax
- Maquiladora Export
- Miscellaneous Gross Receipts Tax
- Mixed Beverage Taxes
- Motor Vehicle
- Motor Vehicle Taxes Remitted by County Tax Assessors/Collectors
- Natural Gas Taxes
- Oil and Gas Well Servicing Tax
- Oyster Sales Fee
- Petroleum Products Delivery Fee
- Sulphur Production Tax
- Tobacco Distributor
- Volunteer Fire Department Assistance Fund Assessment
File Early & Schedule Later Payment
Did you know you can file your return early and schedule your electronic check (WebEFT) payment for a later date by changing the payment effective date?
Once logged in to WebFile, electronic payment options include:
- WebEFT (Electronic Check)
- Credit Cards — American Express, Discover and MasterCard
(incurs a non-refundable processing fee)
Reporting for more than 30 outlets or tax jurisdictions?
Please use Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
Avoid Penalties & Fees:
- Returns must be filed before midnight on the due date to be considered timely.
See all due dates.
- TEXNET Payments: Bank processing timelines require payments to be submitted before 6 p.m. on the last banking business day before the due date.
View TEXNET payment deadline schedule (PDF, 23KB)
- If you submit payment electronically, you still need to file a timely sales tax return.