Two Ways to File Electronically
1. File Online
Get started by applying for a User ID and password.
Our Online Express Reporting system allows you to enter your unclaimed property report directly into the Comptroller's computer after you set up a password-protected account with the Unclaimed Property Division.
If you are reporting for more than one holder/entity you will not be able to use the Online Reporting System. You may instead download our Unclaimed Property Reporting software and report for multiple holders/entities.
- Most convenient method for reporting 25 or fewer owners
- No software to download and install
- Allows you to report electronically without support from your IT staff
- Provides a secure environment for warehousing your data until you are ready to submit the report
- Makes most report data available to owners as soon as your payment is verified