Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts

Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts, Glenn Hegar

skip navigation

State Depository Application

A financial institution – a state or national bank, savings and loan association or credit union – doing business in Texas through a main office or one or more branches may apply to become a depository of state funds.

To apply, complete the State Depository Application/Agreement, print it out and mail with necessary documents to the address on page 7 of the Agreement.

The State Depository Handbook is available to guide you through this process. It contains depository and reporting requirements, instructions for completing the Agreement, collateral requirements, contact names and phone numbers and frequently asked questions.

Other depository forms:

For help, contact Linda Camarillo via email or phone 512-463-5906.

Required Plug-ins