Texas Tax-Exempt Forms
The forms listed below are PDF files. They include graphics, fillable form fields, scripts and functionality that work best with the free Adobe Reader. While other browsers and viewers may open these files, they may not function as intended unless you download and install the latest version of Adobe Reader.
The following forms are available:
- AP-204 Application for Exemption - Federal and All Others
- AP-205 Application for Exemption - Charitable Organizations
- AP-206 Application for Exemption - Homeowners' Associations
- AP-207 Application for Exemption - Educational Organizations
- AP-209 Application for Exemption - Religious Organizations
- AP-199 Application for Organizations Engaged Primarily in Performing Charitable Functions
- AP-199-Addendum Application for Organizations Engaged Primarily in Performing Charitable Functions (The addendum is only for a statewide organization that is submitting a list of its subordinate lodges for Property Tax Determination Letters.)
- 01-339 Texas Sales and Use Tax Resale Certificate / Exemption Certification -- in a format you can download, complete and save!
- 12-302 Texas Hotel Occupancy Tax Exemption Certification
- 50-299 Primarily Charitable Organization Property Tax Exemption
Visit our tax pages for more information on Texas taxes and fees.