Texas Coin-Operated Machine Forms
To expedite the processing of your tax returns, please use our preprinted forms whenever possible.
All forms below are PDF files. If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you will need to download and install the latest version to view, fill and print the forms.
- AP-146 Texas Original Application for Coin-Operated Machine Registration Certificate and Tax Permit
- AP-147 Texas Original Application for Coin-Operated Machine General Business License, Import License, and/or Repair License and Tax Permit(s)
- AP-144 Coin-Operated Machine Inventory Supplement for Registration Certificate Holders
- AP-145 Coin-Operated Machine Inventory Supplement for General Business License Holders
- AP-138 Texas Coin-Operated Machine Ownership Statement - The ownership statement must be completed and submitted with all coin-operated machine applications and/or requests for change of owner information.
- AP-140 Texas Application for Duplicate Occupation Tax Permits
- AP-141 Texas Application for Additional Coin-Operated Machine Tax Permit(s)
- AP-142 Machine Location Amendment for Registration Certificate Holders
- AP-212 Coin-Operated Machine Tax Permit(s) Ownership Transfer Statement
For more information on Texas Coin-Operated Machines Tax, click here.