Texas Fuels Tax Report Forms for Gasoline Suppliers
All forms below are PDF files. If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you will need to download the latest version to
view, fill and print the forms.
- 06-168 Texas Fuels Tax Report--for 2004 and later
- 06-146 Texas Schedule of Gallons Removed from IRS Registered Terminal - Texas Tax Paid
- 06-148 Texas Schedule of Gallons Imported Tax-Free
- 06-149 Texas Schedule of Gallons Imported Texas Tax-Paid
- 06-150 Texas Schedule of Taxable Blending Materials
- 06-152 Texas Schedule of Blended Gallons Sold
- 06-153 Texas Schedule of Taxable Sales to Unlicensed Entities in the Bulk Transfer/Terminal System - Tax Collected by Supplier/Permissive Supplier
- 06-154 Texas Schedule of Gallons Removed from IRS Registered Terminal Including Deliveries to Company Owned Stores - Tax Collected by Supplier/Permissive Supplier
- 06-156 Texas Schedule of Gallons Sold Tax-Free to Aviation Fuel Dealers
- 06-157 Texas Schedule of Gallons Exported
- 06-158 Texas Schedule of Gallons Sold Tax-Free for Export
- 06-159 Texas Schedule of Gallons Sold Tax-Free to Exempt Entities
- 06-161 Texas Schedule of State Diversions of Undyed Diesel Fuel/Gasoline
- 06-163 Texas Schedule of Bad Debt
You can also download forms for filing amended reports for gasoline suppliers.
Visit our tax pages for more information on Texas Fuels Tax.