Texas Franchise Tax Forms
The forms listed below are PDF files. They include graphics, fillable form fields, scripts and functionality that work best with the free Adobe Reader. While other browsers and viewers may open these files, they may not function as intended unless you download and install the latest version of Adobe Reader.
To prepare ANNUAL and INITIAL reports originally due Jan. 1, 1992 through Dec. 31, 1999, use the following forms:
- Form 05-102 Texas Franchise Tax Public Information Report
- Form 05-142 & form 05-143 Texas Corporation Franchise Tax Report
- Form 05-364 Instructions for Completing Franchise Tax Reports Originally Due on or After January 1, 1992
- Tax Rate Charts for Filing Initial Reports
To prepare a FINAL franchise tax report, use the following forms:
- Form 05-139 Texas Final Corporation Franchise Tax Report for non-Texas corporations and limited liability companies that ended their existence before November 2, 2007
- Form 05-365 Instructions for Completing the Final Franchise Tax Report Due January 1, 1992 or Later
Please make sure the address on our records is valid. You can check your address by using our Franchise Tax Account Status inquiry. If the address is incorrect, you can update it online.
For more information about Texas Franchise Tax (Corporation and Bank), click here.