Texas Franchise Tax Forms
All forms below are PDF files. If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you will need to download the latest version to view, fill, and print the forms.
Forms for Franchise Tax Credits (for reports originally due before January 1, 2008):
- Form 05-150 Texas Franchise Tax Credit Summary -- Schedule D
- Form 05-151 Texas Franchise Tax Child Care Credits -- Schedule E
- Form 05-152 Texas Franchise Tax Jobs Creation Credit -- Schedule H
- Form 05-153 Texas Franchise Tax Investment Credit -- Schedule J
- Form 05-154-A Texas Franchise Tax Research and Development Credit -- Schedule F
- Form 05-154-B Texas Franchise Tax Research and Development Credit -- Schedule G
- Form 05-155 Texas Franchise Tax Credit Worksheet -- Schedule K
- Form 05-156 Texas Franchise Tax Credit for Hiring Persons with Disabilities -- Schedule L
Please make sure the address on our records is valid. You can check your address by using our Franchise Tax Account Status inquiry. If the address is incorrect, you can update it online.
For more information about Texas Franchise Tax (Corporation and Bank), click here.