Texas Property Tax
Truth-in-Taxation Forms for Tax Rate Adoption
All forms below are PDF files. If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you will need to download the latest version to view,
fill and print the forms.
Cities and Counties
- 50-280 Notice of Public Meeting to Discuss Budget and Proposed Tax Rate
- 50-777 Notice of Public Meeting to Discuss Proposed Tax Rate
- 50-786 Notice of Public Meeting to Discuss Budget
Small Taxing Units
- 50-757 Small Taxing Unit Notice
All Other Taxing Units
- 50-197 Notice of Public Hearing on Tax Increase
- 50-198 Notice of Tax Revenue Increase
- 50-212 Notice of Effective Tax Rate
Your appraisal district can answer questions about property values, exemptions, agricultural appraisal and protests to the appraisal
Your taxing units can answer questions about tax rates and tax bills.
The Comptroller's Property Tax Assistance Division can be reached by calling (800) 252-9121 or e-mail email@example.com.