Texas Property Tax
Truth-in-Taxation Forms for Tax Rate Adoption
All forms below are PDF files. If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you will need to download the latest version to view,
fill and print the forms.
- 50-179 Statement of Increase/Decrease
- 50-197 Notice of Public Hearing on Tax Increase (Counties and Indigent Health Care Units)
- 50-198 Notice of Tax Revenue Increase
- 50-211 Notice of Effective Tax Rate (Counties)
- 50-212 Notice of Effective Tax Rate (Taxing Units)
- 50-280 Notice of Public Meeting to Discuss Budget and Proposed Tax Rate
- 50-304 Water District Notice of Public Hearing on Tax Rate
- 50-757 Small Taxing Unit Notice (Sample)
- 50-777 Notice of Public Meeting to Discuss Proposed Tax Rate
- 50-786 Notice of Public Meeting to Discuss Budget
Your appraisal district can answer questions about property values, exemptions, agricultural appraisal and protests to the appraisal
Your taxing units can answer questions about tax rates and tax bills.
The Comptroller's Property Tax Assistance Division can be reached by calling (800) 252-9121 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.