Texas Property Tax
Special Inventory Forms
All forms below are PDF files. If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you will need to download the latest version to view,
fill and print the forms.
- 50-244 Dealer's Motor Vehicle Inventory Declaration
- 50-246 Dealer's Motor Vehicle Inventory Tax Statement
- 50-259 Dealer's Vessel and Outboard Motor Inventory Declaration
- 50-260 Dealer's Vessel and Outboard Motor Inventory Tax Statement
- 50-265 Dealer's Heavy Equipment Inventory Declaration
- 50-266 Dealer's Heavy Equipment Inventory Tax Statement
- 50-267 Retail Manufactured Housing Inventory Declaration
- 50-268 Retail Manufactured Housing Inventory Tax Statement
- 50-804 Application for Refund of Prepayment of Taxes on Fleet Transaction
Your appraisal district can answer questions about property values, exemptions, agricultural appraisal and protests to the appraisal
Your taxing units can answer questions about tax rates and tax bills.
The Comptroller's Property Tax Assistance Division can be reached by calling (800) 252-9121 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.