Texas Property Tax
The forms listed below are PDF files. They include graphics, fillable form fields, scripts and functionality that work best with the free Adobe Reader. While other browsers and viewers may open these files, they may not function as intended unless you download and install the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- 50-162 Appointment of Agent for Property Tax Matters
- 50-170 Request for Separate Taxation of Standing Timber
- 50-171 Request for Separate Taxation of an Undivided Interest
- 50-172 Operator's Request for Joint Taxation of Mineral Interest
- 50-173 Separate Taxation for Cooperative Housing Corporation
- 50-238 Property Owner's Request for Performance Audit of Appraisal District
- 50-239 Taxing Unit Request for Performance Audit of Appraisal District
- 50-241 Appointment of Agent for Residential Property (Note: only for use as required by court order existing as of Oct. 3, 2013)
- 50-252 County Indigent Health Care
- 50-284 Request for Confidentiality
- 50-290 "Going Out of Business Sale" Permit Application
- 50-291 Going Out of Business Sale Permit
- 50-792 Electronic Appraisal Roll Submission Media Information Form (MIF)
- 50-793 Electronic Property Transaction Submission Media Information and Certification Form (MICF)
- 50-801 Agreement for Electronic Delivery of Tax Bills
- 50-803 Texas Property Tax Code and Laws Order Form
- 50-813 Revocation of Appointment of Agent for Property Tax Matters
- 50-820 Notification of Eligibility or Ineligibility to be Appointed or Serve as Chief Appraiser
- 50-834 Lessee's Designation of Agent for Property Tax Matters
Your appraisal district can answer questions about property values, exemptions, agricultural appraisal and protests to the appraisal review board.
Your taxing units can answer questions about tax rates and tax bills.
The Comptroller's Property Tax Assistance Division can be reached by calling 1-800-252-9121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.