Texas Property Tax
The forms listed below are PDF files. They include graphics, fillable form fields, scripts and functionality that work best with the free Adobe Reader. While other browsers and viewers may open these files, they may not function as intended unless you download and install the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- 50-126 Tax Deferral Affidavit for 65 or Over or Disabled Homeowner
- 50-134 Sample Current Tax Receipt
- 50-181 Application for Tax Refund of Overpayments or Erroneous Payments
- 50-182 Tax Certificate
- 50-184 Request to Postpone Tax Bill
- 50-272 Transferring School Tax Ceiling
- 50-274 Tax Deferral Affidavit for Appreciating Residence Homestead Values
- 50-305 Military Property Owner's Request for Waiver of Delinquent Penalty and Interest
- 50-307 Request for Written Statement About Delinquent Taxes for Tax Foreclosure Sale
- 50-311 Transferring Tax Ceiling
- 50-765 Designation of Tax Refund
- 50-804 Application for Refund of Prepayment of Taxes on Fleet Transaction
- 50-808 Transfer Certificate for Surviving Spouse of a Disabled Veteran or Member of the Armed Services who was Killed in Action
Your appraisal district can answer questions about property values, exemptions, agricultural appraisal and protests to the appraisal
Your taxing units can answer questions about tax rates and tax bills.
The Comptroller's Property Tax Division can be reached by calling (800) 252-9121 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.