Texas Property Tax
The forms listed below are PDF files. They include graphics, fillable form fields, scripts and functionality that work best with the free Adobe Reader. While other browsers and viewers may open these files, they may not function as intended unless you download and install the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- 50-707 Appointment of Arbitrator - Change Request Form
- 50-708 Information Change for Arbitrator Registry
- 50-791 Appointment of Agent for Binding Arbitration
- 50-830 Notice of Arbitration Withdrawal
- AP-218 Application for Arbitrator Registry - Individuals Only
- AP-219 Request for Binding Arbitration
Your appraisal district can answer questions about property values, exemptions, agricultural appraisal and protests to the appraisal review board.
Your taxing units can answer questions about tax rates and tax bills.
The Comptroller's Property Tax Assistance Division can be reached by calling 1-800-252-9121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.