Texas Property Tax
Property Value Study Audit Request Forms (ISD)
All forms below are PDF files. If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you will need to download the latest version to view,
fill and print the forms.
- 50-302 Request for School District Taxable Value Audit
- 50-303 Chief Appraiser Affidavit of Value for School District Audit
- 50-108 School District Report of Property Value (report year - 2012, 2011, 2010)
- 50-253 Report on Value Lost Because of the School Tax Limitation on Homesteads of the Elderly/Disabled (report year - 2012, 2011, 2010)
- 50-755 Report on Value Lost Because of School District Participation in Tax Increment Financing (TIF) (report year - 2012, 2011, 2010)
- 50-767 Report on Value Lost Because of Value Limitations Under Tax Code Chapter 313 (report year - 2012, 2011, 2010)
Your appraisal district can answer questions about property values, exemptions, agricultural appraisal and protests to the appraisal
Your taxing units can answer questions about tax rates and tax bills.
The Comptroller's Property Tax Assistance Division can be reached by calling 1-800-252-9121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.