Comptroller's Office Holiday Schedule
|Holiday||Agency Status||Date||Day of Week|
|Labor Day||Office Closed||09-07-09||Monday|
|Veterans Day||Office Closed||11-11-09||Wednesday|
|Day Before Thanksgiving||Office Closed||11-25-09||Wednesday|
|Thanksgiving Day||Office Closed||11-26-09||Thursday|
|Day After Thanksgiving||Office Closed||11-27-09||Friday|
|Day Before Christmas Eve||Skeleton Crew Until Noon||12-23-09||Wednesday|
|Christmas Eve Day||Office Closed||12-24-09||Thursday|
|Christmas Day||Office Closed||12-25-09||Friday|
|Day After Christmas||12-26-09||Saturday|
|New Year's Eve Day||Skeleton Crew Until Noon||12-31-09||Thursday|
|New Year's Day||Office Closed||01-01-10||Friday|
|Martin Luther King, Jr. Day||Office Closed||01-18-10||Monday|
|Confederate Heroes' Day||Skeleton Crew Required||01-19-10||Tuesday|
|Presidents' Day||Office Closed||02-15-10||Monday|
|Texas Independence Day||Skeleton Crew Required||03-02-10||Tuesday|
|Good Friday||Office Closed||04-02-10||Friday|
|San Jacinto Day||Skeleton Crew Required||04-21-10||Wednesday|
|Memorial Day||Office Closed||05-31-10||Monday|
|Day After Independence Day||Comptroller's Office Closed||07-05-10||Monday|
|LBJ's Birthday||Skeleton Crew Required||08-27-10||Friday|
- Weekend Holidays
- Offices will not be closed on another day when designated holidays fall on a Saturday or Sunday. Such holidays will not be observed.
- Skeleton Crew Holidays
- A state agency must have enough state employees on duty to conduct business during the skeleton crew holidays listed. Compensatory time off during the 12-month period following the holiday worked will be allowed for this duty.
- Optional Holidays
- A state employee is entitled to observe Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Good Friday, and Cesar Chavez Day in lieu of any state holiday where a skeleton crew is required.
- Institution of Higher Education Holidays
- Institutions of higher education may establish their own holidays in keeping with academic schedules, provided the number of holidays granted does not exceed the number of holidays to which employees of state agencies are entitled.
- Other Years' Holiday Calendars
- [ FY2012 | FY2011 ]