WebFile Sales Tax
Tips for First-Time WebFilers
First Time WebFiler?
Check out our demo!
- You will need your taxpayer number and your WebFile number before you begin. These numbers are on your preprinted tax return.
- The preparer's name on the Taxpayer Information page is the person's name who is filing the report and their contact information.
- If paying by electronic check or TEXNET, you can file your report early and set the payment date for the due date.
- You have not completed the filing process until you see the "CONFIRMATION PAGE". Please print this page for your records.
- The WebFile system has built-in edits that display error messages for invalid and incomplete information. You cannot continue to the next page until the correct information is entered.
- You may not see your payment transaction withdrawn from your financial institution for several days due to processing time.