WebFile Sales Tax
First-Time eSystems User?
File Early & Schedule Later Payment
Did you know you can file your return early and schedule your electronic check (WebEFT) payment for a later date by changing the payment effective date?
Once logged in to WebFile, electronic payment options include:
- WebEFT (Electronic Check)
- Credit Cards — American Express, Discover and MasterCard
(incurs a non-refundable processing fee)
Reporting for more than 30 outlets or tax jurisdictions?
Please use Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
Avoid Penalties & Fees:
- Returns must be filed before midnight on the due date to be considered timely.
See all due dates.
- TEXNET Payments: Bank processing timelines require payments to be submitted before 6 p.m. on the last banking business day before the due date.
View TEXNET payment deadline schedule (PDF, 23KB)
- If you submit payment electronically, you still need to file a timely sales tax return.