- 111.104 Refunds
- 111.1042 Tax Refund: Informal Review
- 111.105 Tax Refund: Hearing
- 111.107 When Refund or Credit is Permitted
- 111.108 Recovery of Refund or Credit
- 111.109 Tax Refund for Wages Paid to Employee Receiving Aid to Families with Dependent Children
- 3.611 Refund on Licenses, Registration Certificates, or Occupation Tax Permits
- 3.228 Payment of Tax, Penalty and Interest, Refunds (Date of Death on or after September 1, 1983)
- 3.75 Refunds, Payments Under Protest, Payment Instruments and Dishonored Payments
- 3.339 Statute of Limitations
- 3.302 Accounting Methods, Bad Debt Deductions, Repossessions, Interest on Sales Tax, and Trade-Ins
- 3.282 Auditing Taxpayer Records
Coin-Operated Amusement Machines Tax Refunds
All taxpayers must provide the following information when requesting a refund of taxes paid in error directly from the Comptroller's office:
- signed letter stating fully and in detail the reason for the refund claim;
- the amount of refund requested;
- taxpayer name and number; and
- Power of Attorney (01-137) or other written authorization, if being represented by an authorized agent.
- Requests must meet the refund requirements found in Rule 3.611, regarding refund on licenses, registration certificate and occupation tax permits.
Send tax refund requests to:Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts
111 E. 17th Street
Austin, TX 78774-0100
For refund information for Coin-Operated Amusement Machines Tax, please call (800) 531-5441, ext. 3-3731.