Property Tax Publications
These publications are intended to provide customer assistance to taxpayers and do not address all aspects of property tax law or the appraisal process. The Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts is not offering legal advice, and this information neither constitutes nor serves as a substitute for legal advice. Questions regarding the meaning or interpretation of statutes, notice requirements and other matters in the law or in these publications should, as necessary, be directed to an attorney or other appropriate counsel.
- Guidelines for Qualification of Agricultural Land in Wildlife Management Use
- Guidelines for the Appraisal of Public Access Airport Property
- Guidelines for the Appraisal of Recreational, Park, & Scenic Land
- Manual for Discounting Oil and Gas Income
- Manual for the Appraisal of Agricultural Land
- Manual for the Appraisal of Timberland
- Solar and Wind-Powered Energy Device Exemption Guidelines
- The Comptroller's publications are currently being revised for 2015. Please check back at the end of February.