Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts

Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts, Glenn Hegar

skip navigation

Contact PTAD

You can contact the Property Tax Assistance Division (PTAD) by phone at 512-305-9999 or at 1-800-252-9121 (press 2 for the menu and then press 1 to contact the Information Services team).

You can contact PTAD by e-mail at ptad.cpa@cpa.texas.gov.

You can contact PTAD by mail at:

Comptroller of Public Accounts
Attn: Property Tax Assistance Division
Central Services Building
1711 San Jacinto, Third Floor
Austin, Texas 78701

If you have questions about property tax issues you can speak with anyone in Information Services.

Information Services cannot provide legal advice. Legal advice means interpreting or applying the law to a particular situation. You will need to contact an attorney if you need assistance interpreting or applying the law concerning property tax issues.

Required Plug-ins

In 2015, the Texas Legislature passed House Bill 855, which requires state agencies to publish a list of the three most commonly used Web browsers on their websites. The Texas Comptroller’s most commonly used Web browsers are Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Apple Safari.