Texas Natural Gas Report
Procedures for Filing an Amended Report
Page 1 of 3 | Table of Contents
- All Lease Detail Supplement page(s) (form 10-173 for Natural Gas Producers and form 10-171 For Natural Gas Purchasers) must accompany the Report Totals and Tax Computation page (form 10-169 for Natural Gas Producers and form 10-167 for Natural Gas Purchasers). It is recommended that the Lease Detail Supplement page(s) be completed prior to completing the Report Totals and Tax Computation page.
- To amend more than one filing period, taxpayers are required to file a separate amended report for each individual filing period.
- To amend previously reported volumes and values, enter the net adjustment. Net adjustment is the difference of what was previously reported and what should be reported.
- Net adjustments can be filed using the same procedure as the old report.
- We are also providing a new option for adjusting data called the locator number.
- If you have any questions while going through this online presentation, please e-mail them to CONGTax@cpa.state.tx.us.