Texas Crude Oil Report
Procedures for Filing an Amended Report
Page 1 of 4 | Table of Contents
- All Lease Detail Supplement page(s) (form 10-170 for Crude Oil Purchaser and 10-172 for Crude Oil Producer) must accompany the Summary Data page (form 10-166 for Crude Oil Purchaser and 10-168 for Crude Oil Producer). It is recommended that the Lease Detail Supplement page(s) be completed prior to completing the Summary Data page.
- To amend more than one filing period, taxpayers are required to file a separate amended report for each filing period.
- To amend previously reported volumes and values, enter the net adjustment. Net adjustment is the difference of what was previously reported and what should be reported.
- Net adjustments can continue to be done using the current procedure.
- We are also providing a new option for adjusting data called the locator number.
- If you have any questions while going through this online presentation, please e-mail them to CONGTax@cpa.state.tx.us.