State Mail Office
The TPASS State Mail Office was established by government code 2176 and provides state agencies and universities a variety of mail services including:
- Delivery, collection and metering of USPS domestic and international mail;
- Delivery and collection of interagency mail;
- Delivery and collection of state warrants;
- State Mail Services Contracts Administration;
- State Mail Equipment and Services Contract Development with TPASS Division and the Council on Competitive Government (CCG);
- Agency requests for mail equipment purchase, leasing and service review and approval;
- Outgoing mail information including mail types, mail piece design, addressing and packaging information;
- Distribution of mail handling guidelines;
- Mail operations evaluations and training;
- United States Postal Service (USPS) liaison.
Have a question about a state mail related requirement? Contact the TPASS State Mail Office for assistance.