Texas Works: Training and Education for All Texans
Enrollment (Fiscal 2007)
- Total Enrollment:
- African American:
- Native American:
* Percentage of annual unduplicated enrollment. Out-of-state and continuing education students not included.
** Full-time enrollment of students seeking college credit.
Contact InformationJames McDonald, Interim President 1100 College Circle Ranger, Texas 76470 (254) 647-3234 http://www.ranger.cc.tx.us/
Tuition, Rate Per Semester Credit Hour
Resident of District Tuition & Fee Rate: $69.25
Nonresident Tuition & Fee Rate: $73.25
Ranger College prepares its students to function successfully in an increasingly diverse and complex society by providing:
- academic college courses at the freshman and sophomore levels, leading to associate degrees and/or transferable college credit.
- developmental education that enables students to successfully advance to freshman-level academic coursework.
- vocational and technical courses and programs that lead to employment, licenses, certificates and/or associate degrees.
- continuing education, including short courses and activities for occupational, recreational, or cultural purposes.
- cooperative efforts with local agencies that provide adult literacy and services and facilities to area citizens.
Full program descriptions and requirements can be found online.
Total Degrees and Certificates Awarded, fiscal 2007
Total does not include an advanced technology certificate program that comprises 16 to 50 semester credit hours and requires students to have an associate or bachelor’s degree or to be a junior in a bachelor’s degree program.
|Academic Students||Percentage of Academic Students||Technical Students||Percentage of Technical Students|
|Employed and Enrolled (in Senior Institutions)||12||33.3%||2||2.4%|
|Enrolled Only (in Senior Institutions)||5||13.9%||1||1.2%|
|Enrolled Only (in Community Colleges)||3||8.3%||1||1.2%|