Texas Rail Lines and Major Highways
Exhibit 49 is a map that identifies the major rail lines and highways in Texas. These include:
- Texas Pacifico Transportation Limited
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe Corporation
- Kansas City Southern Railway
- Texas-Mexican Railway (now owned by Kansas City Southern Railway)
- Union Pacific Railroad Company
- Other Rail Lines
- Major Highways
Of these, the Texas-Mexican Railway (now owned by Kansas City Southern Railway) and Union Pacific Railroad Company operate rail lines in the South Texas region.
For more information on this exhibit, please contact the Comptroller’s Data Services Division at 512-463-4900 or at P.O. Box 13528, Austin, Texas 78711-3528.
Source: Texas Department of Transportation.