Institutions of Higher Education, High Plains Region
There are nine institutions of public education in the High Plains region.
- Frank Phillips Community College in Hutchinson County
- Amarillo Community College in Potter County
- West Texas A&M University in Randall County
- South Plains Community College in Hockley County
- Lubbock Christian University, Texas Tech Health Sciences Center, and Texas Tech University are all in Lubbock County.
- Wayland Baptist University in Hale County
- Clarendon Community College in Donley County
Source: Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board.