Retail Fuel Card Services
Retail Fuel Card Contract Offers Rebates and Enhanced Management
The rising cost of fuel has been offset to some extent by improved rebates and robust management tools for customers. The Texas Council for Competitive Government used strategic sourcing procedures to identify and negotiate and award a contract to US Bank Corporate Payment Systems that helps state agencies, universities, and local governments effectively buy and manage their vehicle’s fuel, oil, maintenance, repair and roadside assistance expenses.
View Retail Fuel Card Details
The Texas Council for Competitive Government contract for retail fuel card services is available to all state agencies, universities and local governments. Benefits include:
- Net-out taxes for applicable fuel card purchases;
- Cards can be tailored to meet the needs of agencies and local governments;
- Payment for bulk fuel;
- Robust online program management system and enhanced reporting capabilities;
- Quarterly rebate based on every dollar spent;
- No annual fees;
- $50 maximum liability on fraudulent transactions; and
- $0 liability for fraudulent transactions on lost or stolen cards which occur after the lost or stolen card was reported to US Bank.
US Bank Corp Market
Phone: (832) 486-1162