Modify CMBL/HUB Account
To modify your CMBL/HUB account, please go to the Returning User Login and enter your User ID and password.
On the eSystems Menu, select the “Manage CMBL and HUB Accounts” link to the right. Next, enter the first 11 digits of your 13-digit VID number for the account you wish to access.
To update your profile information, click on "Edit Vendor Profile." Please make sure your profile information is accurate.
"Missing Information" will appear in profile fields that have not been updated. Profile updates cannot be saved in the MyCPA portal until all required fields have been completed or all fields showing "Missing Information" are updated.
CMBL Renewal Steps
- After logging in and entering your vendor number, click on the Available Location link (i.e.,00-…) you want associated to your user profile. (If you have already done this, please skip to step 4).
- Enter the personal identification number referenced at the top of the renewal notice sent from the Comptroller's office.
- Agree with the terms.
- Click on your Assigned Location link.
- Select "View/Edit Vendor Profile" to confirm all of your profile data is accurate or to update any data. Click on the "Back to MyCPA" button to return back to CMBL/HUB Menu with available functions.
- Click on the "Pay CMBL Fee" option. You may pay the $70.00 annual fee either by a credit/debit card or by check.
- After entering your card information, you will be asked to confirm the payment information entered. If there are no corrections, submit payment.
- You will receive a confirmation. Please print this page for your records.
Viewing Updates in CMBL Search/HUB Directory
Your vendor profile will be activated 30 minutes after the payment has been processed or profile edits have been saved. If any information needs to be added or corrected, you will need to login as a returning user and go to the "View/Edit Vendor Profile" option to update and save accurate data. Profile updates cannot be saved until all required fields have been completed or all fields showing "Missing Information" are updated. The CMBL/HUB Search will not display "Missing Information" — this phrase only appears in the "View/Edit Vendor Profile" area within the Manage CMBL and HUB Accounts system.