TXMAS Landing Page HTML Requirements
Once a TXMAS contract is awarded, the contractor provides a self-hosted HTML landing page to assist agencies and other purchasing entities in making TXMAS purchases. The purpose of the TXMAS Landing page is to provide the following information:
- Clear indication that the landing page is associated with the TXMAS Program.
- A catalog of the TXMAS contractor's products.
- Pricing information for the contractor's products.
- Contact information that an agency or other entity should use to ask questions or make a purchase.
Landing Page Requirements
The requirements for a contractor's TXMAS landing page are:
- The page must prominently display the TXMAS logo.
- The page must prominently display the TXMAS contract number or numbers. All TXMAS contract numbers begin with "TXMAS-"
- The page must provide the contractor's contact information or a link to their contact information.
- The page must provide the contractor's GSA catalog with prices or a link to their GSA catalog with prices.
- The above information, including information that is linked to, must be hosted by the contractor. For example, it is unacceptable for a contractor to link to the Federal Government's GSA Advantage website to provide any of the above information.
- The remainder of the design is left to the discretion of the contractor; however, the TPASS TXMAS Program reserves the right to request changes to the content to make it more appropriate for State of Texas procurement.
- Contractors send the URL for the completed TXMAS landing page to email@example.com
Right-click on the logo and select "Save Picture As..." to save the logo to your computer.