TXMAS Contract Documents
The following electronic versions of TXMAS Offer Packet documents are provided as a service to our vendors.
All who meet the following qualifications and wish to become a TXMAS Contractor, please download the documents below as together they form the entire TXMAS Offer Packet:
- Provide a unique good or service that is not being met by other state contracts
- Provide pricing that is lower than other available contracts
TXMAS contractors (nor their dealers, if applicable) are not authorized to sell any services listed under Texas Government Code Chapter 2254, through their TXMAS contracts, to any Texas State Agency, whether an executive, legislative, or judicial agency of the state, or Cooperative Purchasing Program Members of the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts.
CPA will not award contracts that conflict with currently existing contracts awarded by:
- Council on Competitive Government
- Texas Industries for the Blind and Handicapped (TIBH)
- Texas Correctional Industries (TCI)
- Department of Information Resources (DIR)
- CPA/TPASS (Term or Managed contracts)
Please print the following documents on company letterhead:
- Dealer's Acceptance (Word)
- HUB Dealer's Acceptance (Word)
- Authorization of HUB Dealer (Word)
- Authorization of Dealer (Word)
For more information, please email TXMAS or call 512-463-3421.