Requirements for Non-Standard Procurement/Contract Management Training
- The training must be NON-procurement/contract management related.
- Each participant must receive some form of documentation that they attended and completed the training, preferably a class attendance certificate or sign in sheet, AND a memo from your manager or director with the following information:
- The name of the person receiving the training.
- The date(s) of the training.
- Number of training hours conducted.
- Why you should receive CEH for this particular training class.
NOTE: A copy of this documentation is sent to TPASS. Only 16 hours per certification year will be accepted. Only 1 “Same Named” class will be accepted per certification year.
Effective Date: June 15, 2010