Certified Individuals are required to complete 80 hours of continuing education hours (CEH). The hours may be averaged over the five (5) year period of your certification with no more than 36 hours during any one certification year period. To meet the CEH requirement, TPASS encourages certified individuals to obtain 16 hours of continuing education hours per certification year. CEH’s in excess of the 36 hour per certification year maximum cannot be rolled over to other certification.
In order to accommodate the overwhelming request for these classes, it is very important that you attend. If it is determined that you are not able to attend a class you have registered for, you must cancel your participation, substitute a class, or substitute a student through the same registration site you used to register. All cancellations or class substitutions must occur a minimum of five (5) days prior to the scheduled start date of the class. A student substitution must occur prior to the 1st day of the class.
TPASS Brown Bag
Please register online for the Brown Bags and other professional development classes at: https://cmblreg.cpa.state.tx.us/reg-pd/index.cfm.
If you have any additional questions, comments and/or concerns about professional development, please contact Training and Certification Program at 512-463-5355.
- Soft Skills Webinar (PDF, 180KB)
- Professional Development Course Descriptions
- Ethics in Contracting (PDF, 93KB)
- Specification Writing (PDF, 111KB)
- Purchasing 101 for Everyone (PDF, 122KB)
- High Impact Communications (PDF, 112KB)
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving (PDF, 191KB)
- Establishing a Business Mindset (PDF, 233KB)
- Eliciting and Documenting Vendor Requirements (PDF, 193KB)
- Contract Management Guide Overview (PDF, 156KB)
- Cost Management in Projects and Contracts (PDF, 51KB)
- Risk Management in Projects and Contracts (PDF, 53KB)