Online Hotel Rate Agreement Instructions
IF YOU ARE ALREADY A STATE OF TEXAS CONTRACT HOTEL: You will receive an e-mail notification with instructions when the online hotel registration system re-opens in the fall for the current contract term.
IF YOU ARE NOT AN EXISTING APPROVED HOTEL:The Director of Sales or General Manager will need to obtain a User Name and Password in order to apply to become a State of Texas Contract Hotel.
To obtain a User Name and Password, go to https://portal.cpa.state.tx.us/hotel/, click on "Enroll" and follow the instructions to become a user.
To access the on-line Hotel Rate Agreement, go to https://portal.cpa.state.tx.us/hotel/ and type in your User Name and Password.
Completing a Hotel Rate Agreement for inclusion in the State of Texas Hotel Directory :
- Click on the "Renew Current Contract" link on the right side of the screen for an existing property or the "Add New Property" link to add properties not previously on contract.
- Review and accept the Terms and Conditions, which must be accepted to submit a HRA.
- Review and/or change information necessary before clicking the "Update" button at the bottom of each screen, in order to proceed to the next screen.
- When you complete the last screen, click on the “Submit” button. (Note: Your newly completed HRA will have a "(C)" at the end of the property name indicating that the application is complete and submitted to CPA.)
- Upon receipt of your property's submitted HRA, CPA will review and send an electronic notification to the contact person after approval.
- Repeat the above process for any additional properties in your listing that you wish to update.
- To determine if your Hotel Rate Agreement application was submitted, go to the page containing the property(s) listing and a "(C)" will be behind the property name. If there are property listings no longer under your management, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide property information for removal.
After your application has been approved by CPA, changes/revisions may be made to amenities and general reference information only.
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please contact the Comptroller of Public Accounts, State Travel Management Program office at email@example.com, or by phone at (512) 463-3435.