Hotel Rate Agreement Application
The purpose of the State of Texas Hotel Rate Agreement (HRA) is to provide discounted room rates for official business travel from lodging establishments for the period beginning October 1 through September 30. As an approved vendor you will be placed on the State Hotel Directory for travelers to locate and book contract rates with lodging establishments.
State contract rates are for eligible state of Texas business travelers, including elected and appointed officers as well as employees of:
- State agencies
- State institutions of higher education
- School districts
- Open-enrollment Charter Schools
- Public junior/community colleges
- Emergency Communication Districts
- Hospital Districts
- Transportation Authorities
- Regional Mobility Authorities
- Persons traveling on behalf of the above entities when their travel expenses are paid by the entity. Persons under the custodial care of the above entities when their travel expenses are paid by the entity.
For more information regarding participating entities the following web links list eligible state agencies, state universities and co-operatives eligible to use this agreement.
Once the application has been submitted and approved, rates are binding from October 1, 2013 (or approval date) through September 30, 2014.
If you are interested in submitting a Hotel Rate Agreement, please review the links below and then access the Hotel Registration System. If you have questions or concerns regarding this agreement, please contact the State Travel Management Program at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 463-3435.