HUB Subcontracting Plan
In accordance with Texas Gov't Code §2161.252 and Texas Administrative Code §20.14, each state agency (including institutions of higher education) as defined by §2151.002 that considers entering into a contract with an expected value of $100,000 or more shall, before the agency solicits bids, proposals, offers, or other applicable expressions of interest, determine whether subcontracting opportunities are probable under the contract.
If subcontracting opportunities are probable, each state agency's invitation for bids or other purchase solicitation documents for construction, professional services, other services, and commodities with an expected value of $100,000 or more shall state that probability and require a HUB Subcontracting Plan (HSP).
Each form link will open the specific file type indicated. View the Required Plug-ins section at the bottom of this page if you need to download the latest software version to access these forms.
HUB Subcontracting Plan (HSP) Forms
HUB Subcontracting Plan Form
Includes all HUB subcontracting plan Word documents listed below.
- HUB Subcontracting Plan Form, SECTION 2 continuation sheet pdf
- HUB Subcontracting Plan Good Faith Effort - Method A (Attachment A) pdf
- HUB Subcontracting Plan Good Faith Effort - Method B (Attachment B) pdf
- HUB Subcontracting Opportunity Notification Form pdf
- HUB Subcontracting Plan Progress Assessment Report Excel
Mentor Protégé Forms
- Mentor Protégé Application (MS Word)
- Mentor Protégé Agreement Reporting Form (State Agency Use) (MS Word)