How to Join / Who Can Join
Who Can Join:
Texas Local Government Code, Title 8, Subtitle C, Chapter 271, Subchapter D and Section 2155.202 and 2175.001(1) of the Texas Government Code, Title 10, Subtitle D, provide the legal authority for the following entities to participate in the State of Texas CO-OP:
- Local governments (municipalities, counties, school districts, etc.)
- Special districts
- MHMR community centers
- Assistance organizations (non-profits receiving state funds through a current state contract or grant)
- Texas Rising Star Providers (certified by the Texas Workforce Commission)
How to Join the State of Texas CO-OP:
Steps to Sign Up
- Review the CO-OP Member List to see if your entity is currently a member.
- If you cannot locate your entity on the membership list, please submit a completed CO-OP membership application. Complete applications are processed within five working days of receipt. If you have any questions about completing the application, please feel free to contact a CO-OP representative at (512) 463-3368.
- TxSmartBuy purchaser access