TPASS Contract Management Office (TCMO)
The TPASS Contract Management Office (TCMO) assists state agencies, institutions of higher education, CO-OPs, contractors, and internal customers with day-to-day contract management, contract administration, reporting requirements and vendor performance issues related to statewide contracts. We encourage you to establish an active working relationship with the TCMO to ensure that our statewide contracts are giving you the best value.
The TCMO was created to efficiently and effectively manage state contracts using best practices, and to promote and ensure adherence with the State of Texas Contract Management Guide within TPASS and throughout the state. In addition, the TCMO assists over 220 state agencies and almost 2,000 CO-OP members with effective contract management issues, such as price increase requests, contract amendments and reporting requirements. The TCMO team actively manages Emergency Contingency Contracts, TPASS Term Contracts, TPASS Managed Contracts and provides support and oversight for the management of TXMAS Contracts, Travel and Fleet Contracts and Hotel Rate Agreements.
For contract management assistance or questions regarding contract reporting requirements or other issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact one of our staff members below:
- Yvette Marietta, Contract Manager - (512) 463-6988
- Richard Olsen, Contract Manager - (512) 475-0606
- Kristine Brock, Contract Manager - (512) 463-4316
- Deanne Kerr, Contract Manager (512) 463-4934
- Bradley Payne, Contract Manager (512) 936-0285
- Richard San Jose, TXMAS Program Coordinator - (512) 463-3421
- Jackie Klaus, TXMAS Program Coordinator - (512) 463-8839
- Karen Winters, Contract Specialist (512) 936-9230
- Elida Vasquez, Contract Specialist (512) 936-8593
Our TCMO fax number is: (512) 936-0040
Please note: Vendor Performance issues should first be entered into the Vendor Performance Tracking System (VTPS). For questions on the VPTS, please e-mail Vendor.Performance@cpa.texas.gov or call (512) 475-5673.
Please be aware that Government Code, Section 2262.053 requires that individuals who have significant contract management duties shall complete the training developed under this section of the Code. Get details on Training and Certification »