Statewide Contracting Assistance
SC performs a wide range of customer service functions aimed at assisting state agencies in contracting.
Solicitation Development and Review
In our continuing effort to share contracting best practices, SC performs solicitation development and review services for state agencies at their request. The benefits of this approach are two-fold.
- SC can help identify contracting best practices that the state agency may not have included in their draft solicitations. The contracting personnel can choose which, if any, SC recommendations to implement in their final solicitation.
- Just as important as the first benefit, SC identifies new best practices that the state agency draft solicitation contains. SC then utilizes the identified best practice to share with other state agencies.
- Reviewing agency RFP templates as they are being developed.
- Reviewing specific solicitations that do not meet the requirements of a CAT review.
- Providing assistance in developing the solicitation if requested.
Please send your request for a courtesy review, or any questions you may have regarding courtesy reviews, to email@example.com.
SC is available to visit your agency to perform a variety of training sessions, including small group presentations, large group presentations, and one-on-one training. Training topics include:
- Contract Advisory Team (CAT) Overview & Major Contract Solicitation requirements
- Using the CATRAD application
- Customized trainings
To inquire about setting up a training, email firstname.lastname@example.org.