NOTE: The products listed are for use by eligible State of Texas entities ONLY and are not for personal purchase or purchase by commercial entities.
Search for Contracts
Enter keywords or NIGP codes to find state contracts:
920-30 DIGITAL IMAGING SERVICES
Start Date: 01/2011
End Date: 08/2014
DESCRIPTION OF CONTRACT: DIGITAL IMAGING SERVICES
The Council on Competitive Government (CCG) Digital Imaging contract gives state agencies and local governments the ability to convert paper documents to electronic files as well as to host and manage documents on-line.
The Master Contract includes multiple pre-approved contractors that provide services in the following categories:
- Flat Rate Services: projects characterized by consistent, cost efficient, flat rate pricing on a per page basis.
- Project-Based Services: generally large-scale, multi-year, imaging projects that may include such services as Needs Assessment / Analysis or Image Repository Hosting.
- Preservation Services: small to large-scale projects for documents that are historical or fragile and must be retained by a state agency or local government.
HOW TO ORDER:
Customers must issue an internal purchase order and reference CPA Contract No. CCG-DIS-2010-003 to be eligible for Contract pricing.
Prior to issuing an internal purchase order, customers should contact the Contract Administrator before seeking to procure. The Contract Administrator can provide information and recommendations on proposed projects.
A Procedures Guide for the Use of the Digital Imaging Contract is available on the CCG Digital Imaging Services webpage and is intended to provide information on how to utilize the Prequalified Master List of Vendors for Digital Imaging Services (DIS).
For State Agencies: Doc Type 9
Legal Cite for Purchase Order: Government Code 2162.105 State Council on Competitive Government
NIGP Class/Item Code: 920-30
CONTRACTORS AND CONTRACT DOCUMENTATION:
Pricing sheets and additional contract documentation can be found on the CCG Digital Imaging Services webpage.
Vendor ID # - Contractors:
11319966476 - ACS State and Local Solutions
15420208975 - AMCAD
17515596330 - DocuData Solutions, LLC (Banc Tec)
12238581784 - COMPU-DATA International, LLC (CDI)
17528940533 - Global 360 BGS, Inc.
12327539156 - Image API, Inc.
17429530094 - Neubus
17429362746 - Precision Micrographics & Imaging, Inc.
TERM OF CONTRACT:
January 11, 2011 thru August 31, 2012
Renewal Term: September 1, 2012 thru August 31, 2013
Renewal Term: September 1, 2013 thru August 31, 2013
- CCG CONTRACT MANAGEMENT: Questions regarding contract management issues, price changes, amendments or other post-award concerns should be directed to:
- CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR CONTACT: Questions concerning technical specifications should be directed to:
Texas State Library and Archives Commission (TSLAC)
- CONTRACTOR PERFORMANCE:
The Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA) administers a vendor performance program for use by all ordering entities per Texas Government Code, Title 10, Subtitle D, Section 2155.077. The Vendor Performance and Debarment Program relies on the ordering entity's participation in gathering information on vendor performance. Ordering Entities shall report vendor performance on purchases over $25,000 from contracts administered by the commission or any other purchase over $25,000 made through delegated authority granted by CPA (TAC 20.108). Agencies are additionally encouraged to report vendor performance on purchases under $25,000.
Vendor Performance shall be reported through the CPA VENDOR PERFORMANCE TRACKING SYSTEM. The purpose of the Vendor Performance Tracking System is to:
- Identify vendors that have exceptional performance.
- Aid purchasers in making a best value determination based on vendor past performance.
- Protect the state from vendors with unethical business practices.
- Provide performance scores in four measurable categories for the CMBL vendors.
- Track vendor performance for delegated and exempt purchases.