NOTE: The products listed are for use by eligible State of Texas entities ONLY and are not for personal purchase or purchase by commercial entities.
Search for Contracts
Enter keywords or NIGP codes to find state contracts:
Contract Terms and Instructions
795-M1 Sewing and Textile Machinery and Accessories
End Date: 08/2014
CONTRACT NO: 795-M1
Sewing and Textile Machinery and Accessories
HOW TO ORDER:
Customers must issue an internal purchase order for one-time or blanket orders for scheduled deliveries and reference CPA Contract No. 795-M1 to be eligible for Contract pricing.
For State Agencies: Use Purchase Category Code C
The Contractor agrees not to ship any materials until issuance of a Purchase Order by the State Agency, Higher Education or Cooperative member.
JUKI SEWING MACHINE
Payee ID No.: 13310133114
1920 E Warner Ave, ste N
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Contact: Yarnee Arias
Phone: 714-389-9600 ext 710
Email for Purchase Orders: email@example.com
Delivery Days ARO: 30 days
Shipping: Fob Destination
Warranty: 1 Year
Payee ID No.: 1010902461
P.O. Box 669104
Charlotte, NC 28266
Contact: Donna M. Duty
Delivery Days ARO: 60 days
Shipping Information: All freight charges will be added as a separate line item on the invoice at $6.27 per pound
Warranty: Manufacturers Standard Warranty shall apply.
LONATI GL544 KNITTING MACHINE
Payee ID No.: 15613603149
Pam Trading, Corp.
P.O. Box 819
Colfax, NC 27235
Contact: Cherri J. Farber
Phone: 336-668-0901 ext 118
Delivery Days ARO: 120 days
Shipping: Fob Destination
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
INITIAL TERM OF CONTRACT:
Date of award through August 31, 2012
Renewal Term: September 1, 2012 thru August 31, 2013
Renewal Term: September 1, 2013 thru August 31, 2014
2nd Renewal Period: September 1, 2014 thru August 31, 2015
3rd Renewal Period: September 1, 2015 thru August 31, 2016
- SUBSTITUTIONS: During the Contract term, the Contractor shall not substitute a product or brand unless the Contractor has obtained prior written approval from the CPA Contract Manager in coordination with the Customer. The Contractor must have written confirmation from the CPA Contract Manager of the substitution before making delivery.
CPA CONTRACT MANAGEMENT: Questions regarding
contract management issues, price changes,
amendments or other post-award concerns should be directed to:
TPASS Contract Management Office (TCMO)
Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA)
Fax: (512) 936-0040
TPASS CONTACT: Questions concerning technical
specifications should be directed to:
Dana L. Edwards, CTPM, CTCM
Texas Procurement and Support Services
Phone: (512) 463-2563
- ADDING NEW PRODUCTS TO THE CONTRACT: Following the contract award, additional products of the same general category that could have been encompassed in the award of this contract, and that are not already on the contract, may be added. Customers are encouraged to request additional items by contacting the TPASS contract manager.
CONTRACTOR PERFORMANCE: The Comptroller of
Public Accounts (CPA) administers a vendor
performance program for use by all ordering
entities per Texas Government Code, Title 10,
Subtitle D, Section 2155.077. The Vendor
Performance and Debarment Program relies on the
ordering entity's participation in gathering
information on vendor performance. Ordering
Entities shall report vendor performance on
purchases over $25,000 from contracts
administered by the commission or any other
purchase over $25,000 made through delegated
authority granted by CPA (TAC 20.108). Agencies
are additionally encouraged to report vendor
performance on purchases under $25,000.
Vendor Performance shall be reported through the CPA Vendor Performance Tracking System. The purpose of the Vendor Performance Tracking System is to:
- Identify vendors that have exceptional performance.
- Aid purchasers in making a best value determination based on vendor past performance.
- Protect the state from vendors with unethical business practices.
- Provide performance scores in four measurable categories for the CMBL vendors.
- Track vendor performance for delegated and exempt purchases.