NOTE: The products listed are for use by eligible State of Texas entities ONLY and are not for personal purchase or purchase by commercial entities.
Search for Contracts
Enter keywords or NIGP codes to find state contracts:
Contract 685-M1 Poultry Equipment And Supplies
End Date: 08/2014
DESCRIPTION OF CONTRACT: TPASS MANAGED
CONTRACT NO. 685-M1
Poultry Equipment and Supplies - Egg Flat Fillers
HOW TO ORDER:
Customers must issue an internal purchase order and reference CPA Contract No.685-M1 to be eligible for Contract pricing.
For State Agencies: Use Purchase Category Code C
The Contractor agrees not to ship any materials until issuance of a Purchase Order by the State Agency, Higher Education or Cooperative member.
- CONTRACT PRICING AND DELIVERY INFORMATION (XLS)
Payee ID No.: 16509617060
Allstar Packaging Products
PO Box 8651
Deerfield Beach, FL 33443
Contact: Joel Goldberg
Expedited Payment Discount: 1% in 10 Days
TERM OF CONTRACT: September 1, 2013 thru August 31, 2014
1st Renewal: September 1, 2014 thru August 31, 2015
2nd Renewal: September 1, 2015 thru August 31, 2016
3rd Renewal: September 1, 2016 thru August 31, 2017
4th Renewal: September 1, 2017 thru August 31, 2018
- FREIGHT: FOB Destination
- RESTOCKING FEE: The Customer may request that a Contractor accept return of merchandise already delivered or that a Contractor cancel an order prior to delivery. If the return is required through no fault of the Contractor, the Contractor may request a reasonable restocking charge. The Customer may pay a restocking charge if the CPA or Customer determines that the charge is justifiable. As a guideline, such charges shall not exceed 10%. There shall be no fees charged for cancellation of an order prior to shipment by the Contractor.
- SUBSTITUTIONS: During the Contract term, the Contractor shall not substitute a product or brand unless the Contractor has obtained prior written approval from the CPA Contract Manager in coordination with the Customer. The Contractor must have written confirmation from the CPA Contract Manager of the substitution before making delivery.
CPA CONTRACT MANAGEMENT: Questions regarding
contract management issues, price changes,
amendments or other post-award concerns should
be directed to:
TPASS Contract Management Office (TCMO)
Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA)
Fax: (512) 936-0040
TPASS CONTACT: Questions concerning technical
specifications should be directed to:
Melissa McIlroy, CTPM, CTCM
Texas Procurement and Support Services
Phone: (512) 463-3174
- ADDING NEW PRODUCTS TO THE CONTRACT: Following the contract award, additional products of the same general category that could have been encompassed in the award of this contract, and that are not already on the contract, may be added. Customers are encouraged to request additional items by contacting the TPASS contract manager.
CONTRACTOR PERFORMANCE: The Comptroller of
Public Accounts (CPA) administers a vendor
performance program for use by all ordering
entities per Texas Government Code, Title 10,
Subtitle D, Section 2155.077. The Vendor
Performance and Debarment Program relies on the
ordering entity's participation in gathering
information on vendor performance. Ordering
Entities shall report vendor performance on
purchases over $25,000 from contracts
administered by the commission or any other
purchase over $25,000 made through delegated
authority granted by CPA (TAC 20.108). Agencies
are additionally encouraged to report vendor
performance on purchases under $25,000.
Vendor Performance shall be reported through the CPA Vendor Performance Tracking System. The purpose of the Vendor Performance Tracking System is to:
- Identify vendors that have exceptional performance.
- Aid purchasers in making a best value determination based on vendor past performance.
- Protect the state from vendors with unethical business practices.
- Provide performance scores in four measurable categories for the CMBL vendors.
- Track vendor performance for delegated and exempt purchases.