NOTE: The products listed are for use by eligible State of Texas entities ONLY and are not for personal purchase or purchase by commercial entities.
Search for Contracts
Enter keywords or NIGP codes to find state contracts:
Contract Terms and Instructions
670-A1-PLUMBING EQUIPMENT: FIXTURES AND SUPPLIES
Start Date: 04/2011
End Date: 10/2013
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS AND CONDITIONS
- CONTRACT NO: TERM CONTRACT 670-A1
PLUMBING EQUIPMENT: FIXTURES AND SUPPLIES
- HOW TO ORDER:
Enter requisition(s) into the TxSmartBuy on-line ordering system. Only purchase orders issued through TxSmartBuy are eligible for contract pricing.
State Agencies: PCC Code A
670-02 Accessories: 670-49 Pipe Hangers, Constant Support Type, for Power Plant Operations 670-03 Bathtub and Shower Cleaners 670-50 Pipe Hangers, Concrete Inserts, Joint Restraints, etc. 670-04 Cathodic Protection Equipment 670-51 Pipe and Utility Markers 670-05 Cement and Cleaners (For Plastic Conduit, Fittings, and Pipe) 670-52 Pipe Repair Clamps, Couplings, Leak Kits, etc. 670-06 Compound, Pipe Joint and Tape 670-53 Pipeline Equipment and Tools (For Construction and Laying of the Pipeline) 670-09 Drains, Grease Traps, etc. 670-54 Plumbing Brass (Tubular Goods) 670-10 Dryers, Hand, Electric 670-55 Plumbing Fixtures and Parts: Lavatories, Showers, Sinks,Toilets (Water Closets), Toilet Seats (Including Hygienic Type), Tubs, etc. 670-12 Grout, Pipe and Sewer 670-56 Plumbing Trim: Faucets, Fittings, etc. 670-13 Grab Bars 670-57 Plumbing Equipment, Accessories and Supplies (Not Otherwise Classified) 670-14 Gas Meters, Indicating and Recording 670-58 Rubber Goods and Plumbing Specialties: Gaskets, Leathers, Seats, Washers, etc. 670-15 Hand Tools (Not Otherwise Classified) 670-59 Sealants, Waterplug 670-16 Hydraulic Fusion Machine for Pipe 670-60 Septic Tanks and Cesspools (Other than Concrete) 670-17 Irrigation Systems, Supplies, Parts, and Accessories 670-61 Sewer Pipe Cleaning Machines, Power Driven; and Parts 670-20 Lead: Flashings, Ingots, Sheets, etc. 670-62 Shower Stalls, Doors, and Tub Enclosures 670-24 Liquid Heaters, Immersion Type 670-63 Service Boxes and Parts 670-43 Oakum
The Contractor agrees not to ship any materials until issuance of a Purchase Order through TxSmartBuy by the State Agency, Higher Education, or Cooperative member.
- TERM OF CONTRACT: November 1, 2011 through October 31, 2012
Renewal Term: November 1, 2012 – October 31, 2013
3rd Renewal Period: November 1, 2013 - October 31, 2014
4th Renewal Period: November 1, 2014 - October 31, 2015
- DELIVERY DAYS ARO: Reference TxSmartBuy for specific delivery times, specific delivery times will vary from 5 to 7 days.
- SHIPPING INFORMATION: All shipping shall be F.O.B. destination. Prices include all shipping and handling fees unless stated otherwise.
- WARRANTY: Manufacturer's standard warranty shall apply.
- SUBSTITUTIONS: During the Contract term, the Contractor shall not substitute a product or brand unless the Contractor has obtained prior written approval from the CPA Contract Manager in coordination with the Customer. The Contractor must have written confirmation from the CPA Contract Manager of the substitution before making delivery.
- CPA CONTRACT MANAGEMENT: For a copy of the contract and/or questions regarding contract management issues, price changes, amendments or other post-award concerns should be directed to:
TPASS Contract Management Office (TCMO)
Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA)
Fax: (512) 936-0040
- TPASS CONTACT: Questions concerning technical specifications should be directed to:
Manuel Perez, CTPM
Texas Procurement and Support Services
Phone: (512) 463-2469
- ADDING NEW PRODUCTS TO THE CONTRACT: Following the contract award, additional products of the same general category that could have been encompassed in the award of this contract, and that are not already on the contract, may be added. Customers are encouraged to request additional items by contacting the TPASS contract manager.
- CONTRACTOR PERFORMANCE:
The Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA) administers a vendor performance program for use by all ordering entities per Texas Government Code, Title 10, Subtitle D, Section 2155.077. The Vendor Performance and Debarment Program relies on the ordering entity's participation in gathering information on vendor performance. Ordering Entities shall report vendor performance on purchases over $25,000 from contracts administered by the commission or any other purchase over $25,000 made through delegated authority granted by CPA (TAC 20.108). Agencies are additionally encouraged to report vendor performance on purchases under $25,000.
Vendor Performance shall be reported through the CPA VENDOR PERFORMANCE TRACKING SYSTEM.
The purpose of the Vendor Performance Tracking System is to:
- Identify vendors that have exceptional performance.
- Aid purchasers in making a best value determination based on vendor past performance.
- Protect the state from vendors with unethical business practices.
- Provide performance scores in four measurable categories for the CMBL vendors.
- Track vendor performance for delegated and exempt purchases.