NOTE: The products listed are for use by eligible State of Texas entities ONLY and are not for personal purchase or purchase by commercial entities.
Search for Contracts
Enter keywords or NIGP codes to find state contracts:
Contract Terms and Instructions
Contract 665-A1 Bags (liners) polyethylene plastic
Start date: 05/2003
End date: 09/2013
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS AND CONDITIONS
CONTRACT NO: 665-A1
BAGS (LINERS) POLYETHYLENE PLASTIC
HOW TO ORDER:
Enter requisition(s) into the TxSmartBuy on-line ordering system. Only purchase orders issued through TxSmartBuy are eligible for contract pricing.
For State Agencies: PCC A
The Contractor agrees not to ship any materials until issuance of a Purchase Order through TxSmartBuy by the State Agency, Higher Education, or Cooperative member.
TERM OF CONTRACT: May 1, 2006 to June 30,
EXTENSION: July 1, 2013 to September 30, 2013
MINIMUM ORDER APPLICABLE TO IMPRINTED BAGS ONLY:
Reference Section F: Imprinted Bags
Reference Texas Specification 665-24-01E (11/21/05) for detailed requirements for Types A, B, C and D.
Texas Specifications Library
All other products requirements are specified within the description of the item.
PRODUCT INDEX BY GROUP (TYPE AND/OR PACKAGING)
665 24 12 BAGS, LITTER, VINYL, OVER THE SHOULDER
665 24 27 TYPE A, FLAT/FOLDED
665 24 29 TYPE A, FLAT/FOLDED, MEAT BOX LINERS
665 24 30 TYPE A, FLAT/FOLDED, MATTRESS BAGS
665 24 32 TYPE A, ROLLED
665 24 33 TYPE B, FLAT/FOLDED
665 24 34 TYPE B, FLAT/FOLDED, USDA APPROVED, FOOD SERVICE
665 24 35 TYPE B, FLAT/FOLDED, USDA APPROVED, MEAT PRODUCTS
665 24 36 TYPE B, ROLLED
665 24 37 TYPE B, FLAT/FOLDED OR ROLLED, WHITE IMPRINTED
665 24 38 TYPE B, FLAT/FOLDED, VENTED
665 24 39 TYPE C, HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE
665 24 40 TYPE C, HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE, SPECIAL, FOOD SERVICE, CLEAR
665 24 41 TYPE D, IMPRINTED CONTAMINATED / HAZARDOUS WASTE
- Minimum Order: 10,000 each
- In NIGP group No. 665-24-37 all bags are to be imprinted in black ink, one side only, with the wording "Don't Mess with Texas" or other acceptable artwork, one side only.
- Imprint shall be free of voids, runs or feathering.
- If random printing, imprint shall be full and complete with no half-imprints on bag.
- Half-size artwork will be furnished to contractor.
Type A, B, and D bags description will include any post-industrial, post-consumer and total recycled content used in manufacturing the bags. These items are tracked in TxSmartBuy for reporting purposes.
- Orders $100 or more to single destination: Freight included in unit price
Orders less than $100 to single
destination: Freight is prepaid and added
to invoice as separate item
Freight will not be charged for partial shipment(s) on a purchase order with a net total of $100.00.
Customer will indicate the requirements for palletized shipments with the comments/notes on each purchase order processed through TxSmartBuy and add the charges through the Add Quotes and Charges as follows:
Houston Poly Bag: No Charge
All American Poly: $ 2.00
Central Poly Corp: $18.00
Industrial Soap: $ 9.00
Interboro Packaging: $25.00
Ponderosa Packaging: $ 7.50
- SUBSTITUTIONS: During the Contract term, the Contractor shall not substitute a product or brand unless the Contractor has obtained prior written approval from the CPA Contract Manager in coordination with the Customer. The Contractor must have written confirmation from the CPA Contract Manager of the substitution before making delivery.
CPA CONTRACT MANAGEMENT: For a copy of the
contract and/or questions regarding contract
management issues, price changes, amendments or
other post-award concerns should be directed
TPASS Contract Management Office (TCMO)
Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA)
Fax: (512) 936-0040
TPASS CONTACT: Questions concerning technical
specifications should be directed to:
Melissa McIlroy, CTPM, CTCM
Texas Procurement and Support Services
Phone: (512) 463-3174
- ADDING NEW PRODUCTS TO THE CONTRACT: Following the contract award, additional products of the same general category that could have been encompassed in the award of this contract, and that are not already on the contract, may be added. Customers are encouraged to request additional items by contacting the TPASS contract manager.
CONTRACTOR PERFORMANCE: The Comptroller of
Public Accounts (CPA) administers a vendor
performance program for use by all ordering
entities per Texas Government Code, Title 10,
Subtitle D, Section 2155.077. The Vendor
Performance and Debarment Program relies on the
ordering entity's participation in gathering
information on vendor performance. Ordering
Entities shall report vendor performance on
purchases over $25,000 from contracts
administered by the commission or any other
purchase over $25,000 made through delegated
authority granted by CPA (TAC 20.108). Agencies
are additionally encouraged to report vendor
performance on purchases under $25,000.
Vendor Performance shall be reported through the CPA Vendor Performance Tracking System. The purpose of the Vendor Performance Tracking System is to:
- Identify vendors that have exceptional performance.
- Aid purchasers in making a best value determination based on vendor past performance.
- Protect the state from vendors with unethical business practices.
- Provide performance scores in four measurable categories for the CMBL vendors.
- Track vendor performance for delegated and exempt purchases.