NOTE: The products listed are for use by eligible State of Texas entities ONLY and are not for personal purchase or purchase by commercial entities.
Search for Contracts
Enter keywords or NIGP codes to find state contracts:
557-M1 Transit Bus Accessories and Parts, Blue Bird OEM Bus Parts
Start Date: 02/2011
End Date: 11/2013
- DESCRIPTION OF CONTRACT: TPASS MANAGED CONTRACT NO. 557-M1
Transit Bus Accessories and Parts, Blue Bird OEM Bus Parts
- HOW TO ORDER:
Customers must issue an internal purchase order and reference CPA Contract No. 557-M1 to be eligible for Contract pricing.
For State Agencies: Use Purchase Category Code C
NIGP Class/Item code(s) is listed on each item.
The Contractor agrees not to ship any materials until issuance of a Purchase Order by the State Agency, Higher Education or Cooperative member.
- CONTRACTORS AND CONTRACT DOCUMENTATION:
Payee ID No.: 17516912833
Manex Corp. dba Bus Pros
310 N. Rogers Road
Irving, TX 75061
Contact: Steve Allen
Phone: (972) 241-6674
Fax: (936) 851-2691
- TERM OF CONTRACT: February 9, 2011 through November 30, 2011
Renewal Term: December 1, 2011 - November 30, 2012
Renewal Term: December 1, 2012 - November 30, 2013
3rd Period: December 1, 2013 through November 30, 2014
4th Period: December 1, 2014 through November 30, 2015
- DELIVERY: Refer to Contract 557-M1 Pricing Information for delivery information.
- SHIPPING INFORMATION: FOB Destination
- WARRANTY: Manufacturer’s Standard Warranty shall apply
- CPA CONTRACT MANAGEMENT: Questions regarding contract management issues, price changes,
amendments or other post-award concerns should be directed to:
TPASS Contract Management Office (TCMO)
Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA)
Fax: (512) 936-0040
- TPASS CONTACT: Questions concerning technical specifications should be directed to:
Dana L. Edwards – CTPM, CTCM
Texas Procurement and Support Services
Phone: (512) 463-2563
- ADDING NEW PRODUCTS TO THE CONTRACT: Following the contract award, additional products of the same general category that could have been encompassed in the award of this contract, and that are not already on the contract, may be added. Customers are encouraged to request additional items by contacting the TPASS contract manager.
- CONTRACTOR PERFORMANCE:
The Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA) administers a vendor performance program for use by all ordering entities per Texas Government Code, Title 10, Subtitle D, Section 2155.077. The Vendor Performance and Debarment Program relies on the ordering entity's participation in gathering information on vendor performance. Ordering Entities shall report vendor performance on purchases over $25,000 from contracts administered by the commission or any other purchase over $25,000 made through delegated authority granted by CPA (TAC 20.108). Agencies are additionally encouraged to report vendor performance on purchases under $25,000.
Vendor Performance shall be reported through the CPA VENDOR PERFORMANCE TRACKING SYSTEM. The purpose of the Vendor Performance Tracking System is to:
- Identify vendors that have exceptional performance.
- Aid purchasers in making a best value determination based on vendor past performance.
- Protect the state from vendors with unethical business practices.
- Provide performance scores in four measurable categories for the CMBL vendors.
- Track vendor performance for delegated and exempt purchases.