NOTE: The products listed are for use by eligible State of Texas entities ONLY and are not for personal purchase or purchase by commercial entities.
Search for Contracts
Enter keywords or NIGP codes to find state contracts:
Contract Terms and Instructions
470-A1 HOSPITAL EQUIPMENT-MOBILITY AND SPEECH IMPAIRED
Start Date: 01/2005
End Date: 12/2099
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS AND CONDITIONS
- CONTRACT NO: 470-A1
Hospital Equipment - Mobility and Speech Impaired
- HOW TO ORDER:
Enter requisition(s) into the TxSmartBuy on-line ordering system. Only purchase orders issued through TxSmartBuy are eligible for contract pricing.
The Contractor agrees not to ship any materials until issuance of a Purchase Order through TxSmartBuy by the State Agency, Higher Education, or Cooperative member.
- TERM OF CONTRACT: January 1, 2005 through December 31, 2099
- DELIVERY AND FREIGHT INFORMATION:
Texas Correctional Industries: Patient Restraints – 30 Days ARO
Freight is added for orders less than $100.00
TIBH Walkers: 30 Days – Freight is added for orders $200 or less
TIBH Wheelchairs: 30 Days ARO – Freight is added for orders less than 6 Each
TIBH Wheelchair Accessories: 30-90 Days ARO – Freight is added for orders less than $1000.00 for combined accessories.
- CPA CONTRACT MANAGEMENT: Questions regarding contract management issues, price changes, amendments or other post-award concerns should be directed to:
TPASS Contract Management Office (TCMO)
Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA)
Fax: (512) 936-0040
- TPASS CONTACT: Questions concerning technical specifications should be directed to:
Dee Dorsey, CTPM
Texas Procurement and Support Services
Phone: (512) 475-2459
- ADDING NEW PRODUCTS TO THE CONTRACT: Following the contract award, additional products of the same general category that could have been encompassed in the award of this contract, and that are not already on the contract, may be added. Customers are encouraged to request additional items by contacting the TPASS contract manager.
- CONTRACTOR PERFORMANCE:
The Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA) administers a vendor performance program for use by all ordering entities per Texas Government Code, Title 10, Subtitle D, Section 2155.077. The Vendor Performance and Debarment Program relies on the ordering entity's participation in gathering information on vendor performance. Ordering Entities shall report vendor performance on purchases over $25,000 from contracts administered by the commission or any other purchase over $25,000 made through delegated authority granted by CPA (TAC 20.108). Agencies are additionally encouraged to report vendor performance on purchases under $25,000.
Vendor Performance shall be reported through the CPA VENDOR PERFORMANCE TRACKING SYSTEM. The purpose of the Vendor Performance Tracking System is to:
- Identify vendors that have exceptional performance.
- Aid purchasers in making a best value determination based on vendor past performance.
- Protect the state from vendors with unethical business practices.
- Provide performance scores in four measurable categories for the CMBL vendors.
- Track vendor performance for delegated and exempt purchases.