NOTE: The products listed are for use by eligible State of Texas entities ONLY and are not for personal purchase or purchase by commercial entities.
Search for Contracts
Enter keywords or NIGP codes to find state contracts:
Contract Terms and Instructions
435-A1 – HOSPITAL GERMICIDES AND ANTISEPTICS – TCI ONLY
Start Date: 11/2006
End Date: 12/2099
- DESCRIPTION OF CONTRACT: State Set-aside
435-A1 – Hospital Germicides and Antiseptics
Texas Correctional Industries (TCI) ONLY
- HOW TO ORDER:
Enter purchase orders through the TxSmartBuy on-line ordering system. Only purchase orders issued through TxSmartBuy are eligible for contract pricing.
The Contractor agrees not to ship any materials until issuance of a Purchase Order through TxSmartBuy by the State Agency, Higher Education, or Cooperative member.
- CONTACT INFORMATION:
Payee ID#: 36966966966
Texas Department of Criminal Justice
Texas Correctional Industries
- TERM OF CONTRACT: November 15, 2006 thru December 31, 2099.
- SHIPPING INFORMATION: F.O.B. Destination, freight prepaid and allowed on orders totaling $250.00 or more shipped to a single location. Orders totaling less than $250.00 shipped freight prepaid and added as a separate item on invoice.
- CONTRACTOR PERFORMANCE:
The Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA) administers a vendor performance program for use by all ordering entities per Texas Government Code, Title 10, Subtitle D, Section 2155.077. The Vendor Performance and Debarment Program relies on the ordering entity's participation in gathering information on vendor performance. Ordering Entities shall report vendor performance on purchases over $25,000 from contracts administered by the commission or any other purchase over $25,000 made through delegated authority granted by CPA (TAC 20.108). Agencies are additionally encouraged to report vendor performance on purchases under $25,000.
Vendor Performance shall be reported through the CPA VENDOR PERFORMANCE TRACKING SYSTEM. The purpose of the Vendor Performance Tracking System is to:
- Identify vendors that have exceptional performance.
- Aid purchasers in making a best value determination based on vendor past performance.
- Protect the state from vendors with unethical business practices.
- Provide performance scores in four measurable categories for the CMBL vendors.
- Track vendor performance for delegated and exempt purchases.