NOTE: The products listed are for use by eligible State of Texas entities ONLY and are not for personal purchase or purchase by commercial entities.
Search for Contracts
Enter keywords or NIGP codes to find state contracts:
Contract 415-M1 Laboratory Freezers, Refrigerators and Accessories
Start date: 3/2013
End date: 10/2014
DESCRIPTION OF CONTRACT: TPASS MANAGED CONTRACT NO. 415-M1
Laboratory Freezers, Refrigerators and Accessories
HOW TO ORDER: Customers are to issue their internal purchase orders which must reference Contract No. 415-M1 to be eligible for Contract pricing.
For State Agency Use - Purchase Category Code: C
The Contractor agrees not to ship any materials until issuance of a Purchase Order by the authorized ordering entity (State Agency, Higher Education, or Cooperative members).
- CONTRACT PRODUCTS, PRICING, INSTALLATION AND DELIVERY INFORMATION
Payee ID No.: 16805606619
Alab Equipment Specialists
Boerne, TX 78006
Payee ID No.: 17606561706
Biomedical Solutions, Inc.
3727 Greenbriar Drive
Stafford, TX 77477
Payee ID No.: 1752576316
C.T. Biomedical Supply, Inc.
722 Armstrong Blvd.
Coppell, TX 75019
Payee ID No.: 19431162742
Phenix Research Products
Candler, NC 28715
Payee ID No.: 12329427376
Fisher Scientific Company LLC
PO Box 404705
Atlanta, GA 30384-4705
TERM OF CONTRACT:
March 14, 2013 through October 31, 2013
Renewal Term: November 1, 2013 through October 31, 2014
RENEWAL OPTIONS: Four (4) one-year periods for renewal will be at the sole option of the CPA.
November 1, 2014 through October 31, 2015
November 1, 2015 through October 31, 2016
November 1, 2016 through October 31, 2017
DELIVERY and FREIGHT: Reference Contract Pricing Information
- WARRANTY: Reference Contract Pricing Information
Inside Delivery and/or Installation:
Requirements for inside delivery and/or installation service must include the removal and disposal of any crating/packing material from the customer's premises by the delivery personnel.
Installation requires all necessary factory hoses and power hook-ups to be included so that the equipment is operational.
- Operation Manuals: Shipped with an Operation Manuel in hardcopy format and or on a CD.
Appliance Standards and Features:
- NFPA and OSHA standards for Explosion and Flammable Units
- Commercial UL listed
- Refrigerants and Insulation; CFC-Free
- Non-proprietary parts, refrigerants
- Freezer units shall have microprocessor control systems
- Accessory pptions
- Touchpad data entry
- Adjustable safety alarms
- Low battery alarm
- Automatic voltage boost
- Clean filter light
- Reversible Door: Where applicable
- Freezer and refrigerator cabinets shall be corrosion resistant
- SUBSTITUTIONS: During the Contract term, the Contractor shall not substitute a product or brand unless the Contractor has obtained prior written approval from the CPA Contract Manager in coordination with the Customer. The Contractor must have written confirmation from the CPA Contract Manager of the substitution before making delivery.
CPA CONTRACT MANAGEMENT: Questions regarding
contract management issues, price changes,
amendments or other post-award concerns should
be directed to:
TPASS Contract Management Office (TCMO)
Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA)
Fax: (512) 936-0040
TPASS CONTACT: Questions concerning technical
specifications should be directed to:
Melissa McIlroy, CTPM, CTCM
Texas Procurement and Support Services
Phone: (512) 463-3174
- ADDING NEW PRODUCTS TO THE CONTRACT: Following the contract award, additional products of the same general category that could have been encompassed in the award of this contract, and that are not already on the contract, may be added. Customers are encouraged to request additional items by contacting the TPASS contract manager.
CONTRACTOR PERFORMANCE: The Comptroller of
Public Accounts (CPA) administers a vendor
performance program for use by all ordering
entities per Texas Government Code, Title 10,
Subtitle D, Section 2155.077. The Vendor
Performance and Debarment Program relies on the
ordering entity's participation in gathering
information on vendor performance. Ordering
Entities shall report vendor performance on
purchases over $25,000 from contracts
administered by the commission or any other
purchase over $25,000 made through delegated
authority granted by CPA (TAC 20.108). Agencies
are additionally encouraged to report vendor
performance on purchases under $25,000.
Vendor Performance shall be reported through the CPA Vendor Performance Tracking System. The purpose of the system is to:
- Identify vendors that have exceptional performance.
- Aid purchasers in making a best value determination based on vendor past performance.
- Protect the state from vendors with unethical business practices.
- Provide performance scores in four measurable categories for the CMBL vendors.
- Track vendor performance for delegated and exempt purchases.