NOTE: The products listed are for use by eligible State of Texas entities ONLY and are not for personal purchase or purchase by commercial entities.
Search for Contracts
Enter keywords or NIGP codes to find state contracts:
Contract Terms and Instructions
405-A2 – RE-REFINED AND BLENDED OIL
Start Date: 01/2011
End Date: 12/2013
- CONTRACT NO: 405-A2
RE-REFINED AND BLENDED OIL
- HOW TO ORDER:
Enter requisition(s) into the TxSmartBuy on-line ordering system. Only purchase orders issued through TxSmartBuy are eligible for contract pricing.
State Agencies: PCC Code A
The Contractor agrees not to ship any materials until issuance of a Purchase Order through TxSmartBuy by the State Agency, Higher Education, or Cooperative member.
- TERM OF CONTRACT: March 21, 2011 through December 31, 2011
Renewal Term: January 1, 2012 through December 31, 2012
Renewal Term: January 1, 2013 through December 31, 2013
3rd: January 1, 2014 through December 31, 2014
- DELIVERY DAYS ARO:
Arnold Oil Company: 5 Days
Brazos Valley Lubricants: 5 Days
Kino Oil Company: 7 Days
North American Lubricants: 4 Days
Schmidt and Sons Oil Inc.: 5 Days
Reeder Distributors (Oil), Inc.: 3 Days
Jesse P. Taylor Oil Company: 7 Days
- SHIPPING INFORMATION: FOB destination, freight included in unit pricing.
- MINIMUM SHIPMENT: Freight is pre-paid for orders totaling $250.00 or more shipped to a single destination. Orders totaling $249.99 or less will be shipped freight prepaid and added to the invoice as a separate item. Customers must not be charged freight for partial shipments of any order with a net total of $250.00.
- WARRANTY: Manufacturer’s warranty (at a minimum) for re-refined lubricants throughout the term of the contract and any renewals thereafter
- SUBSTITUTIONS: During the Contract term, the Contractor shall not substitute a product or brand unless the Contractor has obtained prior written approval from the CPA Contract Manager in coordination with the Customer. The Contractor must have written confirmation from the CPA Contract Manager of the substitution before making delivery.
- CPA CONTRACT MANAGEMENT: For a copy of the contract and/or questions regarding contract management issues, price changes, amendments or other post-award concerns should be directed to:
TPASS Contract Management Office (TCMO)
Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA)
Fax: (512) 936-0040
- TPASS CONTACT: Questions concerning technical specifications should be directed to:
Dana L. Edwards, CTPM, CTCM
Texas Procurement and Support Services
Phone: (512) 463.2563
- ADDING NEW PRODUCTS TO THE CONTRACT: Following the contract award, additional products of the same general category that could have been encompassed in the award of this contract, and that are not already on the contract, may be added. Customers are encouraged to request additional items by contacting the TPASS contract manager.
- CONTRACTOR PERFORMANCE:
The Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA) administers a vendor performance program for use by all ordering entities per Texas Government Code, Title 10, Subtitle D, Section 2155.077. The Vendor Performance and Debarment Program relies on the ordering entity's participation in gathering information on vendor performance. Ordering Entities shall report vendor performance on purchases over $25,000 from contracts administered by the commission or any other purchase over $25,000 made through delegated authority granted by CPA (TAC 20.108). Agencies are additionally encouraged to report vendor performance on purchases under $25,000.
Vendor Performance shall be reported through the CPA VENDOR PERFORMANCE TRACKING SYSTEM.
The purpose of the Vendor Performance Tracking System is to:
- Identify vendors that have exceptional performance.
- Aid purchasers in making a best value determination based on vendor past performance.
- Protect the state from vendors with unethical business practices.
- Provide performance scores in four measurable categories for the CMBL vendors.
- Track vendor performance for delegated and exempt purchases.