NOTE: The products listed are for use by eligible State of Texas entities ONLY and are not for personal purchase or purchase by commercial entities.
Search for Contracts
Enter keywords or NIGP codes to find state contracts:
325-M2 ANIMAL FEED, VITAMINS AND SUPPLEMENTS
4/2010 through 1/2015
GENERAL CONTRACT INFORMATION
- DESCRIPTION OF CONTRACT: TPASS MANAGED CONTRACT NO. 325-M2
Animal Feed, Vitamins and Supplements
- HOW TO ORDER: Customers are to issue their internal purchase orders which must reference Contract No. 325-M2 to be eligible for Contract pricing.
For State Agency Use - Purchase Category Code: C
The Contractor agrees not to ship any materials until issuance of a Purchase Order by the authorized ordering entity (State Agency, Higher Education, or Cooperative members).
- TERM OF CONTRACT: March 25, 2010 through January 31, 2011
Renewal Term: February 1, 2011 through January 31, 2012
Renewal Term: February 1, 2012 through January 31, 2013
Renewal Term: February 1, 2013 through January 31, 2014
Renewal Term: February 1, 2014 through January 31, 2015
- CONTRACT PRICING (XLS)
Payee ID No.: 1202619656301
AC Nutrition LP
P.O. Box 2006
Ardmore, OK 73402
Payee ID No.: 1137132811000 11430
ADM Alliance Nutrition Inc
P.O. BOX 24
Milano, TX 76556
Payee ID No.: 14632731916
Adamcik’s Country Store, LLC
3297 Hwy 36 North
Sealy, TX 77474
Payee ID No.: 17430018584
Behrends Feed @ Bode's
P.O. BOX 176
Harper, TX 78631
Payee ID No.: 14101776806
2100 South Robinson Ave.
Oklahoma, OK 73109
Payee ID No.: 163121474950
25 Signal Point Circle
Guntersville, AL 35976
Payee ID No.: 175091453000
Earl Hicks Wholesale
7184 US Highway 69 S
Alto, TX 75925
Payee ID No.: 14119818483
Land O'Lakes Purina Feed LLC
1080 County Road F West
Shoreview, MN 55126-2910
Phone: 800-256-2346 Ext 221
Payee ID No.: 12058044939
2400 W Reagan Street PO Box 1232
Palestine, TX 75802-1232
Payee ID No.: 13516672501
Suidae Technology Inc.
131 W CR 975N
Batesville, IN 47006
Payee ID No.: 17415177421
Williams Feed Store, Ltd.
228 Commerce Street
Marlin, TX 76661
- WARRANTY: Manufacturers' standard warranties apply.
- SUBSTITUTIONS: During the Contract term, the Contractor shall not substitute a product or brand unless the Contractor has obtained prior written approval from the CPA Contract Manager in coordination with the Customer. The Contractor must have written confirmation from the CPA Contract Manager of the substitution before making delivery.
- CPA CONTRACT MANAGEMENT: Questions regarding contract management issues, price changes, amendments or other post-award concerns should be directed to:
TPASS Contract Management Office (TCMO)
Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA)
Fax: (512) 936-0040
- ADDING NEW PRODUCTS TO THE CONTRACT: Following the contract award, additional products of the same general category that could have been encompassed in the award of this contract, and that are not already on the contract, may be added. Customers are encouraged to request additional items by contacting the TPASS contract manager.
- CONTRACTOR PERFORMANCE:
The Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA) administers a vendor performance program for use by all ordering entities per Texas Government Code, Title 10, Subtitle D, Section 2155.077. The Vendor Performance and Debarment Program relies on the ordering entity's participation in gathering information on vendor performance. Ordering Entities shall report vendor performance on purchases over $25,000 from contracts administered by the commission or any other purchase over $25,000 made through delegated authority granted by CPA (TAC 20.108). Agencies are additionally encouraged to report vendor performance on purchases under $25,000.
Vendor Performance shall be reported through the CPA VENDOR PERFORMANCE TRACKING SYSTEM.
The purpose of the Vendor Performance Tracking System is to:
- Identify vendors that have exceptional performance.
- Aid purchasers in making a best value determination based on vendor past performance.
- Protect the state from vendors with unethical business practices.
- Provide performance scores in four measurable categories for the CMBL vendors.
- Track vendor performance for delegated and exempt purchases.